A new Cricket wireless account has been activated and the process was quick. To activate a new service, all you have to do is visit www.cricketwireless.com/activate and follow their instructions on how to complete your activation with completing registration form.,
11th of January, 2022 / Admin
Founded by Leap Wireless International, Cricket Wireless is an American wireless provider that provides wireless service to more than 10 million subscribers. It primarily competed against Verizon’s Visible and T-Mobile’s Metro as wireless service provider brands. AT&T acquired this service in March 2014. If you have recently purchased its cell phone service online or from a store, you need to activate it via cricketwireless.com/activate.
Cricketwireless.com/activate Steps to Activate Cricket Service
You must have your phone number and order number handy before proceeding to the activation procedures below. These details may be found in the order confirmation email. Make sure you have a strategy in place. If you recently bought your handset or SIM card straight from Cricket, follow the procedures below (in-store or online).
- Before you begin the activation procedure, you must first insert your SIM card (if you don’t know how to do so, see the instructions below).
- Open the online activation URL – cricketwireless.com/activate on your computer or phone browser and enter your phone number and order number.
- The activation process will be divided into four stages: Device Type, Purchase Location, Customer Type, and Order Information.
- Choose between Apple, Android, or both as your device type.
- Now, put your SIM card into your device and press the I’m Ready button.
- Click Continue after selecting Cricket.
- Select New Client and hit Continue if you are a new Cricket customer.
- In the prompted form, enter your Order Number and Cricket Phone Number, then click Activate.
- Select Existing customer and hit Continue if you are already a Cricket client.
- Now enter your Cricket username & password along with a four-digit Cricket Account PIN and press Activate.
- Cricket, your freshly acquired service, is now operational.
How to Get Your New Cricket Cell Phone Service Activated (From Non-Cricket Retailer)
If you bought your new device or Cricket SIM from a retailer other than Cricket, such as Walmart, Amazon, or Target, use the instructions below to activate your Cricket service at cricketwireless.com/activate.
A SIM card, a device, or a Universal SIM card kit from a non-Cricket vendor, a copy of your current wireless bill, payment information (credit or debit card, Service Payment Card, Cricket Refill Card, etc. ), and a 4-digit PIN are all required.
- In a web browser, go to cricketwireless.com/join and click Continue.
- Choose between English and Spanish as your desired language.
- Select “New Cricket Client” if you are a new Cricket customer. Yes, please add me to the list!
- To activate your Cricket service, enter your device ID and SIM card number.
- The ICCID number (20 digits long) may be found on the bigger card that comes with your SIM card.
- The 15-digit IMEI number may be found in your phone’s settings.
- Click Continue after entering both digits.
- After that, choose your plan and click the Continue option. (If desired, choose any optional add-on features.)
- Select Transfer Your Number or Get a Cricket Number, examine your card, and then select Check Out.
- If you already have an account, enter your login credentials, or establish one by providing the essential information.
- After that, confirm your payment details, such as billing address and payment method (Service Payment, Credit Card, or Cricket Refill Card).
How do I put a SIM card in my phone?
If you don’t know how to install a SIM card into your phone, here’s a step-by-step instruction.
- Turn your phone off.
- Search for the SIM card slot.
- Now it’s time to put your SIM card in.
Note that the placement of the SIM card slot varies by phone model. On certain phones, the back panel and battery must be removed to access the SIM card slot. Instead, seek for the iPhone’s slide-out SIM tray, which should be on the phone’s side or top.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Where can I discover the IMEI number for my device?
To get the IMEI number on your phone, click to Settings, General, and then “About.” The IMEI number should be visible here. Go to Settings and choose About Phone if you have an Android phone. The IMEI may then be found by selecting the Status option.
Have you forgotten your PIN?
Have you lost track of your PIN? After that, you must contact Customer Support to have your PIN reset.
Watch This Video-
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate my new Cricket phone?
A: To activate your new Cricket phone, youll need to go through the activation process. This typically takes between 10 and 20 minutes, but can take up to an hour if there is a large number of activations being completed at once.
How do I start Cricket wireless service?
A: When you start a new Cricket wireless contract, the service is automatically set to auto-pay until the end of your current billing cycle. To stop this process, call customer care at 1 (855) 863-2378 and have them turn off auto renewal.
How do you set up a cricket?
A: The key to a successful cricket is teamwork. There are many different ways you can set up your crickets and it all depends on what type of cricket you want to play, such as the fast-paced field cricket or slow-paced indoor species that survives by staying out of reach in cracks and crevices.