Error 0xc0000018 is the blue screen of death for Windows 10 users. The error can be fixed by deleting one of your files, such as software or a virus.
“0xc0000018 error windows 10” is a common problem that many people are encountering. There are several solutions to fix this issue, one of them being “Use the troubleshooter.”
When you attempt to run a game or software that you have installed, you may get an error 0xc0000018. If you see an error message that says, “The program was unable to start successfully (0xc0000018),” don’t panic.
The occurrence of the error 0xc0000018 might take numerous forms:
- Whether the issue occurs while starting the game, check to see if your machine fulfills the game’s system requirements.
- If you’re using an older version of Net Framework, you’ll need to upgrade. As a result, create a series for all versions of this product from Windows, starting with 2.0, then 3.0, 3.5, and eventually 4.0. The problem should be resolved.
- Make sure you have the most recent version of DirectX installed. To fix the problem 0xc0000018, you’ll need the most recent version.
- Also, make sure you’ve deactivated any antivirus software, firewalls, and other programs that might interfere with the system’s performance before running the program or game.
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.
The “0x000018” is a problem that has been present for a while. Microsoft has released a fix to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix error 0xc0000142 in Windows 10?
A: There are many factors that can cause this error, but the most common is not enough memory. One of the first things you should do to fix it is close some programs and uninstalling applications. If installation doesnt help, try clearing your cache on C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution
How do I fix an application error?
A: Unfortunately, this is not something I am able to answer. You would need to contact the developers of that application for more information on how you can fix an issue like this.
- xagtnotif.exe application error
- how to fix application error 0xc0000005 windows 10
- how to fix windows 10 application error
- windows application error
- strwinclt.exe application error