Microsoft unveiled a new Windows 11 PC that runs on Pluton, the company’s own cryptocurrency. Microsoft will use Pluton to power its digital content store and blockchain cloud services in an effort to create a seamless experience for all of their customers.
Microsoft has unveiled its first Pluton-powered Windows 11 PC at CES 2022. The new PC is the first to run on Microsoft’s next-generation operating system. Read more in detail here: windows 11 release date.
Alexandru Poloboc is an author.
Editor of the News
Alex spent the most of his time working as a news reporter, anchor, and on TV and radio, with an overriding drive to always get to the bottom of things and find the truth… Continue reading
Just when you think Microsoft has exhausted its options with Windows 11 and has nothing more up its sleeve, the tech giant shocks everyone.
Lenovo unveiled the world’s first Microsoft Pluton-powered Windows 11 PCs, the ThinkPad Z13 and Z16, with AMD Ryzen 6000 Series CPUs, at CES 2022.
We’re ready to take a closer look at this new launch and learn all we can about it right now.
Lenovn, AMD, and Microsoft collaborated to build a monster.
First and foremost, the Microsoft Pluton is a security processor that was first introduced in Xbox and Azure Sphere and is meant to store sensitive data including encryption keys.
All of information is safely stored in the Pluton hardware, which is built into a device’s CPU die and is far more difficult for attackers to access, even if they have physical control of the device.
Many of us expected this to happen when Microsoft stated that its Pluton security processor will be integrated as an on-die chip into Intel, AMD, and Qualcomm CPUs to decrease the attack surface on Windows PCs.
This was revealed in November 2020, and the XBOX One and Azure Sphere were the first models to be released.
Pluton simulates a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) on the CPU to safeguard the boot process, encryption keys, and passwords, with the purpose of preventing threat actors from obtaining access to such sensitive data.
Wait till you hear all of the features included in Lenovo’s description of this new laptop:
- Black vegan leather and metal that has been recycled, as well as bamboo and sugarcane packaging that is recyclable.
- An FHD camera with a bigger sensor, automatic e-Shutter for privacy, and dual-array microphones are all included in the Communications Bar.
- The ThinkPad Z13 and Z23 have the highest screen-to-body (STB) ratios in the portfolio, at 91.6 percent and 92.3 percent, respectively (Z16)
- Larger haptic ForcePad (120mm)
- Touch-enabled 2.8K OLED on the Z13 and 4K OLED on the Z16, both with Dolby Vision® compatibility and reduced blue light, are among the vivid display choices.
- Dolby Atmos® Speaker System and Dolby Voice® Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancellation
- TrackPoint’s new double-tap action brings up the Communication QuickMenu, which gives you quick access to camera and microphone options.
- AMD Ryzen PRO U-Series CPUs with integrated AMD Radeon graphics, as well as Microsoft Pluton security processor, power the Z13. The AMD Ryzen PRO 6860Z CPU is also available on the Z13.
- AMD Ryzen PRO H-Series CPUs with integrated AMD Radeon graphics or optional AMD Radeon RX 6500M discrete graphics power the Z16, which also comes with the Microsoft Pluton security processor.
- On the Z13 and Z16, AMD Ryzen PRO 6000 Series CPUs with Qualcomm® FastConnect 6900 provide enhanced management and industry-leading Wi-Fi connection. Additionally, on AMD RyzenTM PRO 6000 Series CPUs, Qualcomm® 4-stream Dual Band Simultaneousi (DBS) allows Wi-Fi Dual Station to have a long-term low latency capability, which is natively supported on Windows 11.
- Windows 11 comes preinstalled.
- For further protection, a matching-on-chip fingerprint scanner has been embedded within the keyboard.
Officials at Redmond have said that this is merely the beginning of Pluton’s adventure with the Windows ecosystem, so we may expect big things in the future.
Customers should expect for updates from Microsoft and our partners in the future on Pluton’s extended hardware availability, according to the Redmond tech giant.
What are your thoughts on Lenovo’s, Microsoft’s, and AMD’s new device? Let us know what you think in the comments area below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Watch This Video-
The “windows 11 download” is the first Microsoft Pluton-powered Windows PC. It was unveiled at CES 2022.
- is it good to update to windows 11 now
- windows 11 is a mistake
- windows 11 security features
- windows 11 day 1
- is windows 11 for real